Participants are encouraged to contribute their recent results in all areas of nonlinear dynamics and statistical physics. Oral contributions in the form of invited longer as well as shorter talks will be available. Several poster sessions are also planed; posters should be in A0 format (84 cm wide and 120 cm high). We stongly encourage student and young researcher participation.
When you submit your abstract please select the mode of presentation you wish to follow, oral or poster. The organizing committee will review all abstract submissions and assign the contributions to the specific form of presentation available. Those papers selected by the committee for oral presentation will be considered invited oral talks. The posters will be presented in special sessions in both Rhodos and Marmaris.
In particular, we invite contributions in the following areas:
- dynamical systems
- complex networks
- complex systems in biological physics
- population dynamics and epidemiology
- neuronal dynamics
- discrete breathers
- granular materials
- traffic flow
- chaos in Hamiltonian systems
- quantum chaos
- turbulence and fluid dynamics
- pattern formation
- spatio-temporal chaos
- time series analysis
- chaos control
- synchronization of non linear systems
- equilibrium statistical mechanics
- non-equilibrium statistical physics
- non-extensive statistical physics
- quantum statistical collective phenomena
- Bose-Einstein condensation
- ratchets and nanomachines
- biological physics
- magnetic phenomena
- applications in engineering and nanoscience
Preparation of Abstracts
Please proceed according to the steps listed below:
- Download the following three files
- Save them in the same directory
- Modify the file 'template.tex' according to your needs, following the hints given in the file. The length of your abstract must not exceed one page.
- For your convenience, you may compile the latexfile to get a printable output.
- If you are satisfied with the result and the compilation
process gives no error messages you can send your abstract via
Please send the latexfile in the main body. Avoid to add signatures etc. Do not attach the file to your mail.
- Immediately after we receive your abstract, you will get an response mail to confirm successful transmission.
Abstract submission deadline
The abstract submission deadline has been extended beyond the original 30 April 2008 date. Please submitt your abstract as soon as possible. The abstracts will appear on line in the conference web page as they are being received.