Programme and Abstract Submission
Oh, the places you'll go! (Dr. Seuss)
The meeting will focus on Statistical Mechanics and Dynamical systems. Both areas have undergone an explosion during the last decades both in theoretical and conceptual problems but especiallly in applications. We expect to cover also interdisciplinary problems realted to nonlinear physics and applications, biological physics, socio-econophysics, etc.
The conference will include plenary and invited talks as well as oral presentations of shorter duration and posters. The organization committee will review all submitted abstracts and assign them into oral presentations and posters.
Participants are encouraged to contribute their recent results in all areas of statistical mechanics, nonlinear dynamics and interdisciplinary problems. Deadline for abstract submission is July 15, 2012. Participants will be notified shortly after submission on the status of their presentation, i.e. whether it will be an oral presentation or a poster.
We invite contributions in the following areas and applications:
- dynamical systems
- complex networks
- complex systems in biological physics
- population dynamics and epidemiology
- neuronal dynamics
- discrete breathers
- granular materials
- traffic flow
- chaos in Hamiltonian systems
- quantum chaos
- turbulence and fluid dynamics
- pattern formation
- spatio-temporal chaos
- time series analysis
- synchronization of non linear systems
- equilibrium statistical mechanics
- non-equilibrium statistical physics
- non-extensive statistical physics
- quantum collective phenomena
- Bose-Einstein condensation
- ratchets and nanomachines
- biological physics
- magnetic phenomena
- applications in engineering and nanoscience
We plan to start in Turunc/Marmaris on Monday 27 August 2012. The meeting will take place in the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Physics(ITAP).
Regular: 150 Euro